ESPN:NFL's best (and worst) arsenals. Bills 24th.

JM2009

Miami at 3 is a joke. 10-15 would be reasonable.

They were talking about Miami on GMF this morning glowing over Jay Ajay and his 3-200 yds games last year, weren't the Wrex led Bills victims of 2 of those?

They were talking about Miami on GMF this morning glowing over Jay Ajay and his 3-200 yds games last year, weren't the Wrex led Bills victims of 2 of those?

Yep. But I think Ajay won't do that again.

Yep. But I think Ajay won't do that again.

i'm dumbfounded at how much love that team is getting going into this year. if i'm not mistaken they were ranked in the 20's in both total offense and defense. you aren't stringing multiple winning seasons together with those sort of numbers.... #3 on this list? seriously? ajayi got 50% of his yds in 3 freakin games and is anyone other than landry really scaring anyone on that team? COME ON.

i'm dumbfounded at how much love that team is getting going into this year. if i'm not mistaken they were ranked in the 20's in both total offense and defense. you aren't stringing multiple winning seasons together with those sort of numbers.... #3 on this list? seriously? ajayi got 50% of his yds in 3 freakin games and is anyone other than landry really scaring anyone on that team? COME ON.

Bills should have won the second game.

Bills should have won the second game.

It literally wouldn't surprise me one bit if the fins fell back down to 6-10 or 7-9 this year. in fact i'd put money on that before I would that they make the playoffs a 2nd straight year.

Edited by Stank_Nasty

It literally wouldn't surprise me one bit if the fins fell back down to 6-10 or 7-9 this year. in fact i'd put money on that before I would that they make the playoffs a 2nd straight year.

i agree.