Tee Hee. "The Rot of the R(not D) party is nearly complete"

I just went by this graph.

web_taxes-520x320.jpg?quality=90&strip=a

That chart may not be wrong, if it represents actual expenditures as opposed to allocations - which, given that it mentions "stalled" high-speed rail initiatives that were allocated but never fully executed, may very well be the case.

Which doesn't disprove my point, either: bitching about the "party of no" blocking infrastructure spending when the spending bill that was passed despite them did almost nothing is a disingenuous and stupid interpretation of the problem.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That chart may not be wrong, if it represents actual expenditures as opposed to allocations - which, given that it mentions "stalled" high-speed rail initiatives that were allocated but never fully executed, may very well be the case.

Which doesn't disprove my point, either: bitching about the "party of no" blocking infrastructure spending when the spending bill that was passed despite them did almost nothing is a disingenuous and stupid interpretation of the problem.

i noticed the high speed rail, as well. The bridge they built on my land and the 4 nearby accounted for $400+ million. Of course, this is over the corridor that is known as the i85 and 77 of the railroad world. The one of two routes north or south this side of the appalachians