Training Camp. Your plans?

Few questions for you all that are going to training camp:

When are you going?

What are you looking to see?

How long do you stay?

I went to my first one year one of the Wrecks Training camps. Was not impressed with his body language. He didn't seem to be too interested in what was going on. So I'm interested in seeing the difference between coaches. THAT IS MY MAIN FOCUS! To me that means the most to me. because of what I saw in 2015.

I'm planning on headed down on Saturday 7/29. Going to be there all day. After that I will lean on the wisdom of Astro.

If you are headed out that day look for my jersey with my screen name on the back.

I'm headed over Friday.. not sure what to expect of drills on day two but I'll def be keeping an eye on all the passing that I can. I'll be there open to end. Do it once every year. I find the non ticketed practices are the best because there are less people and they tend spread the units out over a few fields, including a few around back for line work. You can get real close and hear the players and coaches talking.

Edited by Bills fan since 87

I'm headed over Friday.. not sure what to expect of drills on day two but I'll def be keeping an eye on all the passing that I can. I'll be there open to end. Do it once every year. I find the non ticketed practices are the best because there are less people and they tend spread the units out over a few fields, including a few around back for line work. You can get real close and hear the players and coaches talking.

Ok, so when I went I watched on the main field. Do they practice on the others?

I tried to post a pic I took of of Kyle Williams and Mario Williams a few years back from one of the small fields around back but couldn't post it because it was too big. There are a couple small fields in the back (like 25 yards maybe) that they use for units. D line, corners, etc..you can walk right around to them and be 10 feet away, though there is a netting. I Don't think they use them for ticketed practices though as they stick to the main field and the secondary field next to it for those. I'll be there Friday and let the board know if this is still the case for the non ticket practices.

Am in East Aurora this weekend to visit the folks...getting up early Sunday morning to have breakfast with Mrags in Williamsville, then off to training camp for 9am start time. Looking to see how Sammy practices, our new draft picks and watching Coach McD.