Wild Idea for GM

Where's the OP in this thread, sans the opening post? Surely he/she has read the rules regarding staying with the threads you create.

5 posts.........

I was having a discussion with a couple friends about Manning, and whether he would try to get into coaching/a front office role now that he's been out of the league for a year. I don't actually think the Bills will hire him; just thought it would be an interesting theoretical idea, seeing as he was always regarded during his playing days as one of the best football minds in the league.

Also, I typically just read threads/posts on here, and don't post much myself. Not trying to spam, just thought the topic was interesting, even if unrealistic.

McDermott would never go for this.

Exactly, its the polar opposite of his approach so far which is a slow seady building of the foundation without flashy over-reaches.

Manning is god here in Knoxville, maybe he should buy the Titans.. Papa Johns stadium in Nashville.. or the insurance company escapes my mind he's always humming for lol.. GM is beneath him :) he doesn't need to work like that. He needs to be out in front of the camera