Round 1 - Mock Drafts Destroyed (All of Them)

H2o

Outside of a couple of pretty easy calls when you look back at it the actual draft destroyed everyone's mock. Trubisky to the Bears at #2? Three WR's in the top 10? Allen falling all the way to Washington? Foster dropped over all of his concerns. KC jumping up for Mahomes. Texans for Watson. Every mock I saw was done after the first 10 picks. Nice efforts though everyone :thumbsup:

Outside of a couple of pretty easy calls when you look back at it the actual draft destroyed everyone's mock. Trubisky to the Bears at #2? Three WR's in the top 10? Allen falling all the way to Washington? Foster dropped over all of his concerns. KC jumping up for Mahomes. Texans for Watson. Every mock I saw was done after the first 10 picks. Nice efforts though everyone :thumbsup:

I consoled myself with calling 26 of the 32 players right which I was pretty pleased with... only 2 exact matches though :sick:

EDIT: Looking at Bandit's he nailed 6 or 7 matches. Very good job.

Edited by GunnerBill

I consoled myself with calling 26 of the 32 players right which I was pretty pleased with... only 2 exact matches though :sick:

EDIT: Looking at Bandit's he nailed 6 or 7 matches. Very good job.

Yeah, Bandit did well. You two and Blokes are three of the most knowledgeable guys on this board. Enjoy reading your posts. :thumbsup:

The Bears messed everything up LOL.

Yes and I had not heard one word about their interest in Trubisky. Heck, he didn't even know they picked them until he heard his name announced while sitting in the green room.