The deep secondary class - mid rounds question

The db class including both safety and cb is considered by most as one of the deepest in years. From what I've read, you should be able to find some 1st round talent in the 2nd, possibly 2nd round talent in the 3rd. My question is, with the mid-rounds say 4-6, do you think its deep enough to still find possible solid starters or very solid immediate depth? Or do you think there's going to be a drop off once you get to mid rounds. Thanks

I like many S and CB prospects and think this draft goes deep into round 4 which is one hell of a draft for DB's. Anything past that is a crapshoot, hell the draft alone is really a crapshoot but there are some real good prospects if you need secondary help which we do and I expect we'll address the issue.

Ok, thanks guys. Yeah I'd rather them not wait until one of their 5th rounders to address db. Was just kind of wondering the value there in case they did. Of course its hard to tell how the draft is going to fall, expecting this draft to be pretty interesting