Who is listening?

scribo

Alright, if TD got someone early this morning I believe the reports should come out within the next couple of hours.

I'm wondering who is listening to the radio in Buffalo and Rochester? I assume that is where the very first reports will be come out.

Also, does anyone remember when we first found out that Posey had been signed?

And yes, I admit I am a very impatient person.

Alright, if TD got someone early this morning I believe the reports should come out within the next couple of hours.

I'm wondering who is listening to the radio in Buffalo and Rochester? I assume that is where the very first reports will be come out.

Also, does anyone remember when we first found out that Posey had been signed?

And yes, I admit I am a very impatient person.

258286[/snapback]

The Posey deal was announced very early in the morning, as he was signed and delivered by 12:15. Last year with Villarial, it wasnt announced until later that afternoon, so I say if we havent heard anything by 4pm, then TD is still workin' them phones.

if we havent heard anything by 4pm, then TD is still workin' them phones.

258290[/snapback]

Many here are convinced he's home sitting in his robe watching cartoons, smoking Pall Malls and wondering how to kill his day.

Many here are convinced he's home sitting in his robe watching cartoons, smoking Pall Malls and wondering how to kill his day.

258296[/snapback]

Thats absurd, he is obvoiusly in Oklahoma seeking out much needed advice from a colleague. THEY are sitting in thier pajamas watching cartoons and smoking Pall Malls.

258296[/snapback]

I heard he smokes Marbs, and watches the Oprah channel exclusively.

Really, thanks.