Bills @ Panthers

boyst

I needed two and I am like 35 or 40. Sucks for it to be their opener but it might be equal fans this time. Can't wait!

their tickets are always ridiculius even when they suck. Its a social event. Even in the middle of the 2nd q you will find tons of peopel walkinf and standinf in the concourse

I live in Columbia and I'll be driving up for the game. Anything planned as far as a Bills tailgate? I'm assuming Tavern on the Tracks would be having something, no? I went for the preseason game a couple years ago and enjoyed their pregame party. Good location too, far enough from the stadium that I was able to find free street parking, but still reasonable walking distance.

I live in Columbia and I'll be driving up for the game. Anything planned as far as a Bills tailgate? I'm assuming Tavern on the Tracks would be having something, no? I went for the preseason game a couple years ago and enjoyed their pregame party. Good location too, far enough from the stadium that I was able to find free street parking, but still reasonable walking distance

Tracks is doing a thing but the charlotte buffalo backers will be doing a thing across the street(that's my tailgate). We tailgate every Sunday for bills games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Traveling to Charlotte?

want to drink?

Sycamore is the best brewery. The scenery is great, yupy princesses.

NoDa is a special area by itself with live music most of the time. Some place there I forgot the name of has great humus.

if in NoDa Amerlie's french bakery is great!

Wooden Robot has lots of yankee girls every time i know, new and hip

Rock Bottom - new trendy place good food

Brunch?

Tupelo Honey is one i have recently heard a lot about

300 East

Mimosa Grill

Lunch?

Fuel pizza downtown is good for about any reason and its near the epicenter

i enjoy taco mac and flying saucer but they're a bit out of town but loootttttts of beer.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.