ESPN Sportscenter Draft Simulation

Not that I totally want to speculate too much but based on the information that we have I am confident that the 5 names are within this group: Williams, Ross, Davis, Howard, Lattimore, Conley, Humphrey, Allen, Thomas, Barnett and Harris.

Is that because Adams and Hooker are off the board or these names would be chosen over the safeties?

Is that because Adams and Hooker are off the board or these names would be chosen over the safeties?

That's my guess. He didn't mention S. I can't imagine the Bills wouldn't be considering those guys at 10 if they were there. It probably falls into the same thing as Garrett. If he were there they'd consider him but he's not likely to be there.

Not that I totally want to speculate too much but based on the information that we have I am confident that the 5 names are within this group: Williams, Ross, Davis, Howard, Lattimore, Conley, Humphrey, Allen, Thomas, Barnett and Harris.

Reasonable assertion. I am not that high on Harris or Conley they are both 2nd round grades on my board. Would hate either of those at 10.

10 would be too rich for Howard and Ross as well to my mind. If they could slide back 5 or 6 spots then I'd think you would be talking reasonable value for those guys.

Barnett, Thomas, Allen, Williams, Davis, Lattimore and Humphrey are all guys I'd be happy with.

There is a small chance I suppose that the Bills see Reddick as a DE. I imagine he is all over the place positionally on different boards. I think he is a Will myself at the NFL level but it is possible some teams see him as a hand in the dirt rusher.