well, it's official

nodnarb

Damn...

Well, clearly TD and MM and TM have a plan in place. But what the hell is it? I hate that we lost a stud who they found in the 3rd round. He should have had a 5 year deal. I for one think we might regret this one. It also shows our hand as far as draft strategy goes. Who will be there at 55? Khalif Barnes? Doubtful. Adam Terry? Maybe. But rookie LTs are never as good as you need them to be. NEVER.

Not Pace. Not Ogden. Certainly not Robert Gallery.

http://www.boston.com/dailynews/060/sports...o_become:.shtml

257905[/snapback]

I wouldnt be so quick to say it wont be a top flight guy. We will just have to wait and see. TD called out his O, you dont do that and then downgrade at LT. That just doesnt make sense.

Often hurt and will not play hurt. Not worth the big bucks, I'm glad some other team will be taking on a large $$$ cap hit.

258287[/snapback]

Thats what angered me the most about Jonas...sure he played when he was a little dinged up, but he never really showed to me that he was anywhere near as tough as some other players on the Bills. If the Jets want to blow their free agent load for Jonas and Pat...let them...Dont you think that our guys know how to handle them better than anyone?

fug Jonas(I can't seem to stay healthy yet want HUUUUUUUGE $$$$$$)Jennings and his $15 million dollar signing bonus.....let's pray he doesn't have the same success that Howard Ballard had when he left via FA :D

I think it's funny how reactionary and over the top agents are.

''I don't care. Somebody's going to pay him,'' Wright said. ''I'm not unhappy about anything.''

''If Tom's got a plan, he might have a great plan,'' Wright said. ''If he doesn't, it will spell disaster.''

Disaster? DISASTER? And does anyone really think that Donahoe doesn't have a plan? Agents are insane. Every word is calculated to produce alarm. Every word is calculated to produce a sense of urgency. NFL agents are no better than used car salesmen. I don't think anyone should buy into their crap, and I see far too many people doing that.

He doesn't care because someone is going to pay Jonas (read: I'm going to try to make MY 10% commision as large as possible).

I bet Jonas gets a ton of money via FA. I bet he gets pro-bowl money. And he doesn't deserve it. He's very good, but he doesn't deserve what he's asking for.