T-minus 6 hours...

udonkey

marks the beginning of the 2005 football season.

I know that I'll be up, scouring the internet with ESPN News on in the background. Too bad it probably won't be until late tomorrow before TD and company makes their first move (like last year).

It's not going to be tomorrow.  The Bills won't do anything for several DAYS this year.  They may resign JJ or Pat, but that is the only move they will get done tomorrow, if any.

257681[/snapback]

BF...If TD was going to sign PW or JJ, I think it would have been done already. Once it gets to this point, they might as well shop their services around.

BF...If TD was going to sign PW or JJ, I think it would have been done already.  Once it gets to this point, they might as well shop their services around.

257687[/snapback]

This I know, but those are the only moves they would make tomorrow. I don't see us just running in and signing a free agent tomorrow other than our own.

Getting way too excited, nothing is going to happen at 12:00, especially related to the Bills.  Wait till tomorrow when you get off work or get home from school, there should be alot of signings by then.

257837[/snapback]

I've got nothing better to do. :blink: Even if its not Bills related, its football news.