Can I stream MSG WNY?

Dan III

I can't use a direct tv dish because I live in the woods.. so, I called direct tv and asked this question. I was transferred three times and nobody would answer my question. I've looked online and it doesn't look like direct tv streams it on line. Does anybody have a definitive yes or no on this topic? Thanks in advance.

I can't use a direct tv dish because I live in the woods.. so, I called direct tv and asked this question. I was transferred three times and nobody would answer my question. I've looked online and it doesn't look like direct tv streams it on line. Does anybody have a definitive yes or no on this topic? Thanks in advance.

I doubt it as most sports networks don't let you stream outside your home without a dedicated app and/or additional subscription which MSG doesn't offer. For example I can watch MSG (WNY) on my home internet connection from Spectrum/TWC website but not when am outside the house.

Edited by The Jokeman

The john Murphy show along with any other Bills and Sabres programming.

you can listen to Murph if you have the WGR app,but I've not seen anywhere to find a stream for MSG. Also,if you can't get direct tv,you can still stream Sunday ticket thru them....

• 2 weeks later...