If you had to choose 1 out of the 10, who would it be?

In order:

1. Jamal Adams - SS // best football player on this list. all the negative reports are smoke.

2. Jonathan Allen - DL // hasn't checked all the boxes, but has come close, too consistently productive at a high-value position to be any lower on this list.

3. OJ Howard - TE // probably the second-best football player on the list, but positional value knocks him a spot.

4. Marshon Lattimore - CB // mcd's scheme doesnt place value on corners, so he falls to 4, but a ton of talent if you believe in your DBs coach.

5. Malik Hooker - FS // if it wasn't for injury concerns, i'd have him at 2, dude finds the f**king ball.

6. Mike Williams - WR // hard to separate from corey davis. would give him the slight edge because he's a better compliment to watkins, need that contested/redzone production.

7. Corey Davis - WR // this kids tape is f**king insane. so good i dont even worry about the level of competition stuff. injuries the only concern. like the character a lot too.

8. Reuben Foster - ILB // obviously, character is a concern, but has the speed and ability at LB that we need.

I would like to go on record as saying that I should have had Corey Davis higher. Right after OJ. The tape is too special.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mayock: Some teams have taken Ross off draft boards due to injury.

The fastest player in the history of the NFL Scouting Combine won't even be on the board for some teams when the NFL draft commences next week. NFL Network draft expert Mike Mayock said Friday on a media teleconference that injury concerns have made Ross undraftable for some, and downgraded for others.

"There are some teams that have pushed him either down their boards or off their boards because of injuries," Mayock said. "He's had surgery on his shoulder, he's had surgery on both knees, and he's got a small frame. So the durability is a big issue with him right now.

Hes not very knowledgeable and im not a punk.

Actually your very first response in this thread to one of the most respected and well-liked posters in the long history of this community was to call his opinion laughable and insinuate he was too stupid to even know what teams played in what conferences. It would seem that you and the rest of the world may have wildly divergent views on what constitutes punk-ass behavior.

But hey, at least you've put yourself on the radar of the rudest, most unforgiving and widely-disliked moderator at Two Bills Drive; so you've got that going for you. :thumbsup:

Actually your very first response in this thread to one of the most respected and well-liked posters in the long history of this community was to call his opinion laughable and insinuate he didn't know what teams played in what conferences. It would seem that you and the rest of the world may have wildly divergent views on what constitutes punk-ass behavior.

But hey, at least you've put yourself on the radar of the rudest, most unforgiving and widely-disliked moderator at Two Bills Drive; so you've got that going for you. :thumbsup:

This was my first post in this thread:

Adams or Williams whomever is available.

Stud37, on 08 Apr 2017 - 11:15 PM, said:

Ross is light years better than Davis. But Hooker is the best on that list bar none.

Ross couldnt even run the 40 without pulling ip. Hasnt the likes of Marquise and Roscoe taught you anything?

Is that punk ass behavior mod?

This was my first post in this thread:

Adams or Williams whomever is available.

Stud37, on 08 Apr 2017 - 11:15 PM, said:

Ross is light years better than Davis. But Hooker is the best on that list bar none.

Ross couldnt even run the 40 without pulling ip. Hasnt the likes of Marquise and Roscoe taught you anything?

Is that punk ass behavior mod?

I didn't say your first post, I said your first post in response to bandit.

And having given my opinion on the matter, I will now step out of this thread lest I despoil it any further.

Y'all have a pleasant evening. :beer: