drinking at TC's on grand island

------

Somebody's gotta keep NYS afloat!

How windy is it there? Windy as heck here yesterday and a little today.

Gotta pick my wife up from airport at 6:30 here... She's flying back from BFLo... Has me a little nervous.

In my precise assessment: pretty damn windy.

Oh, and 7, 16, 30 are my magic numbers.

Edited by Wooderson

In my precise assessment: pretty damn windy.

Hope it dies down... Don't fly out till 5:30... If flight gets delayed, God is toying with me for joking about day without women. Somewhere my Mother is pissed.

Should I be worried? Confirm # literally has the letters: "....EFFED..." in it! I mean what that heck! No lie. I meaned, what airline does that. REAL confidence booster. I don't have guts to tell her till she lands that last leg of the trip!

I don't take signs and omens very well... Superstitious too...

:-/

Hope it dies down... Don't fly out till 5:30... If flight gets delayed, God is toying with me for joking about day without women. Somewhere my Mother is pissed.

Should I be worried? Confirm # literally has the letters: "....EFFED..." in it! I mean what that heck! No lie. I meaned, what airline does that. REAL confidence booster. I don't have guts to tell her till she lands that last leg of the trip!

I don't take signs and omens very well... Superstitious too...

:-/

The winds today started with a gust at 9:15am and has not let up. The wind turbine near Hammers Lot brakes it tail (turns so not to over rev its mph rating) when the gusts hit over 55mph and its brakes a lot. I think you'll have to eat a hungry man dinner tonight!