LOVE this Mike Sherman quote on JP

Rico

Numbers only tell part of the story, intangibles are more important in the big picture.

Not a Drew bash, & I'm not a Kosar fan at all,

but I would rather have him at QB in his prime than Drew in his prime...

BK was just a much more effective QB.

Here's to JP being better than either of them! :D

257319[/snapback]

You are simply incapable of an objective interpretation of either Bledsoe or Losman.

In addition to the above brilliance, you stated recently that even if Losman's numbers this year were worse than Bledsoe's in 4 major QB categories that Losman would still be the better QB.

People are supposed to take you seriously?

You're a one trick pony Rico, and the trick ain't all that good.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

>>>>>As for Travis, he's no Willis......that's for damn sure. I do think he has trade value, though, and I think if I were a GM in this league and had a spot to fill at the starting RB spot, I'd be willing to give up a little for TH. <<<<<

I agree with this post in the literal sense, focusing on the words "a little."

>>>>>I definitely think he was more valuable to the team than Bledsoe  :P<<<<<

This is where I make a humble offer to agree to disagree.

257366[/snapback]

Bill, have you read the Najeh Davenport thread today? It's great for some levity :D

GREAT article: Rival coaches think Losman will shine

That's been missing on this Bills team for quite some time now, can't wait for this season to start! Exciting times are back! :P

256620[/snapback]

Well, if that line doesn't improve, and it is hard to believe that will happen with Jennings leaving, JP will certainly get plenty of opportunities to try and rescue plays that break down. :D

You are simply incapable of an objective interpretation of either Bledsoe or Losman.

In addition to the above brilliance, you stated recently that even if Losman's numbers this year were worse than Bledsoe's in 4 major QB categories that Losman would still be the better QB.

People are supposed to take you seriously?

You're a one trick pony Rico, and the trick ain't all that good.

257368[/snapback]

You could argue that Vick's passing numbers are worse than Bledsoe's, yet which guy would you rather have as your QB?

257368[/snapback]

I didn't say he would be a better QB, I said he could be a better QB.

Instead of just looking at stats, try watching the games,

you'll get a better understanding of what makes a QB effective.

Intangibles are more important than stats. :blink:

Herm Edwards on Losman:

"New York Jets coach Herman Edwards said the Bills should be just as formidable without Bledsoe because of the talent around Losman.

"When you've got a young quarterback, you've got to run the ball. They've got a good runner (Willis McGahee). They can run the ball," Edwards said. "You've got to have a good defense. They have a very good defense.

"Bledsoe did a good job for them, but playing Buffalo won't be any easier. They're going with the young guy because he's a talented player and he can help them win ball games. They did what was right for their team."

I didn't say he would be a better QB, I said he could be a better QB.

Instead of just looking at stats, try watching the games,

you'll get a better understanding of what makes a QB effective.

Intangibles are more important than stats.  :blink:

257519[/snapback]

I'm pretty sure that Wyche is busy pounding JP with the importance of the quick and accurate short pass. And I hope the Bills somehow acquire a back, young or old, that has hands of glue. I don't give a rat's patoot about the guy's speed, only that he catches the ball for a few yards to stop the opposing D from teeing off on the inexperienced qb.