How does YOUR #1 Draft Pick Help Us Topple the Pats???

#34fan

I think at #10 Alabama's 6'6" TE OJ Howard presents a physical challenge for Malcolm Butler, and Logan Ryan when spread out wide...

His explosive speed, and ability to get open will draw a lot of attention from McCourty, and Chung, freeing up opportunities for other receivers.

Trading down in the first, and a taking Ole Miss TE/WR Evan Engram, would work too. At 6'3" Engram may not be a HUGE target, but he catches the ball away from his body better than ANY WR/TE

in this draft!... This will be a problem for a Pats 2ndary that could not handle anything Julio Jones had to offer. The Pats also don't have a LB that can break off and cover Engram. -He's too fast, and adept a route-

runner... IMO, stopping Tom Brady is a pipe dream... Moving the chains, and trading points with the Pats is critical to beating them.

That's what I've got... Your turn.

I'm for best player available. When you draft with the goal to beat a specific team, you get desperate, which leads to getting burned. Assemble the best roster you can. This isn't going to be a championship season, and likely not a playoff season. I hope for playoffs in 3-4 years

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic