Cruise

Jerry Christ

Augie Doggie,

I was using my GIs cruise decision as an example. The same decision process (small craft vs large, unlimited food/drink, gambling, rapid logisitcs, etc.) would be applicable to any cruise. You want your cruise/vacation to be as perfect as possible to avoid the unfortunate cruise experiences posted in a few comments in this thread by TBD members. Good luck with your cruise evaluation and selection and have a great time.

I wasn't making fun of it, I impressed! That sounds great, but it's not one I would have thought of.

I am a big fan of southern Caribbean trips and you can't go wrong with royal Caribbean line, though I like carnival and princess too. My favorite ones were the ones where we left from Puerto Rico and then you can get nice and south to USVI, st Lucia, ABC islands.

I would also suggest visiting cruise critic message board. Lots of great advice and tips. We have used the info on those boards to also plan our own excursion activities.

I think the Caribbean sucks; annoying music, panhandlers pestering you, boring scenery. Europe is a good time, I'd go on Viking River cruise

https://www.vikingrivercruises.com/promotions.html?utm_id=sem:Brand-River-Cruises-Search-USA-Exact-Core-Yahoo&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=yahoo&utm_campaign=Brand-River-Cruises-Search-USA-Exact-Core&gclid=CJKyivHDzNECFZF5gQodWdcOjA&gclsrc=ds&dclid=CPjRofHDzNECFcZGNwodWyUAPg

What?! Where have you vacationed in the Caribbean, bro? The slums of Haiti?

I'm with you on the Europe thing though. Those Viking river cruises look pretty sweet. Not cruise related, but the wife and I are planning a 2 week trip to France. Can't wait.

What?! Where have you vacationed in the Caribbean, bro? The slums of Haiti?

I'm with you on the Europe thing though. Those Viking river cruises look pretty sweet. Not cruise related, but the wife and I are planning a 2 week trip to France. Can't wait.

Good for you! Finally talked the wife into a similar trip, but fuzzy on details at this point. I'll be asking for advice as we get farther into planning. She's been to Europe so many times it's not worth the bother to her. Her mother lives here but has a place in Lebanon and does about 5 months/year there. Greece is about the only place left that she'd still like to see, but there are a bunch of places I'd like to see first. Expecting some give and take.