Bills interviews at combine

d_wag

Does it really matter who the Bills talk to directly. I thought the Bills also used one of those firms that is interviewing/profiling at the combine and other places. They do extensive backgrounds on the kids. I know all teams don't but I believe there are about 12 teams or so that do, and I know at one time the Bills were and were paying a decent coin for the info.

Just like any job interview, I'll talk to anybody who wants a job working with me. It doesnt mean squat though.

Its a process, that they go through regardless. Any inside stuff is greatly welcomed though.

255098[/snapback]

What???? :o

Can you rewrite that in English please?

Just like any job interview, I'll talk to anybody who wants a job working with me. It doesnt mean squat though.

255098[/snapback]

I disagree, because each team is limited to interviewing 60 players. Given this, I think each interview is done for a very specific reason. I think you can read something into who they interview.

I disagree, because each team is limited to interviewing 60 players.  Given this, I think each interview is done for a very specific reason.  I think you can read something into who they interview.

255220[/snapback]

you said it.......it is no coincidence that the first team willis talked to at the combine was the buffalo bills...........

Its a process, that they go through regardless. Any inside stuff is greatly welcomed though.

255098[/snapback]

At the combine teams are limited to 60 interviews. It is the teams that initiate requests for interviews with specific players. Therefore, while Buffalo will not draft most interviewees, the fact that they are interviewing indicates at least some interest in drafting players at the positions where they interview.