Indy's triplets according to Edge...

LabattBlue

are a lot like the Jackson five....

"Man, we're like the Jackson Five," he said. "To everyone on the outside, it looks like we're tight as hell. We're out there on the field making it look so effortless, and all the s--- running perfectly. Then we go home, and it's Jermaine's in this room, Tito's in another and Randy ain't talkin' to no one. When you get up close, it's all dysfunctional."

That's one hell of an analogy Edge! :o

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writ...ge.1/index.html

That was a good article....and definitely funny analogy. There were actually a few interesting analogies,  I liked this one too:

...but in the NFL, the words "you've been franchised" are akin to "you've got head lice."

:o

254909[/snapback]

i thought reggie wayne's comments were also very interesting.........

"They need to make a longer field or play five quarters," Wayne said, laughing, to which James replied: "You're practically hoping the other team scores to keep things close; if not, we get taken out of the game in the third quarter. We're like, 'I practiced all week, for this?' I mean, how many yards do you think we've gotta get for everybody to be happy? Seven hundred? Eight hundred?"

"Infinity," Wayne answered.

doesn't sound like a guy content with playing 2nd fiddle to harrison.........isn't his contract up next year?

i thought reggie wayne's comments were also very interesting.........

"They need to make a longer field or play five quarters," Wayne said, laughing, to which James replied: "You're practically hoping the  other team scores to keep things close; if not, we get taken out of the game in the third quarter. We're like, 'I practiced all week, for this?' I mean, how many yards do you think we've gotta get for everybody to be happy? Seven hundred? Eight hundred?"

"Infinity," Wayne answered.

doesn't sound like a guy content with playing 2nd fiddle to harrison.........isn't his contract up next year?

254917[/snapback]

I think you are looking into this just a TAD too much. If playing "2nd fiddle" to Harrison means 1210 yards and 12 TDs I think he is quite content. How many more yards can he want?! Hard to say he is even 2nd fiddle. Harrison had a few more catches and a couple more touchdowns, but Wayne had more yards.

I think you are looking into this just a TAD too much.  If playing "2nd fiddle" to Harrison means 1210 yards and 12 TDs I think he is quite content.  How many more yards can he want?! Hard to say he is even 2nd fiddle.  Harrison had a few more catches and a couple more touchdowns, but Wayne had more yards.

254927[/snapback]

i think if he was content he wouldn't be complaining about the length of the field or the time of an official game.......

and yes, wayne is the #2 WR in indy........harrison has been the #1 for quite some time and has earned that spot........ask the coach, ask the GM, ask wayne or harrison, and they'd all give you the same answer......the only reason his numbers are so inflated is because harrison is drawing coverage as the #1 guy........he's just too slow to realize that.......using stats to determine #1WR vs. #2WR is pretty foolish......