The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

On 4/3/2020 at 1:18 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Posting this source because I misplaced where I put the others... 

But these quakes have been happening A LOT, all at a specific depth, all right around 6.5 on the scale. 

(but I'm sure it's just a coincidence and not related to these:

Blessed 2 Teach and Decode with Gene on DUMBS – Deep Underground ...

Bump. 
D.U.M.B.S. causing earthquakes all over the place! Maybe a Bills Fan in NC can find a portal into the upside down to put an end to this. MY EARDRUMS ARE ABOUT TO BURST. 

sincerely,

DRsLackey

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Bump. 
D.U.M.B.S. causing earthquakes all over the place! Maybe a Bills Fan in NC can find a portal into the upside down to put an end to this. MY EARDRUMS ARE ABOUT TO BURST. 

sincerely,

DRsLackey

Resurrecting old threads? Check!

Let's recap:

Early 2022. Our resident morons billstime and tibs begin accusing me of being DR. Just like they had for any new or returning poster over the previous months.  They see DR in everything. They are obsessed with him.

So I change my screen name to DRsGhost complete with a black and white version of his former avatar. This was done to highlight their paranoid idiocy.  This wasn't a new account. It was a screen name change that anyone here can do. Total transparency. 

Enter @The Frankish Reich who comes in and immediately assumes that I'm the real DR. Fine, a reasonable assumption.  The timeline from above is outlined once again to help him out so he doesn't continue to make a fool out of himself. The best laid plans...

And here we are today. I picture him scrunched over his keyboard in a dimly lit room. DRs rhino avatar prominently displayed. Sweating, chain smoking while muttering through facial ticks qanon....qanon...DR. must find....qanonqanonqanon...him.

Settle down Beavis.

You are a mess dude. Seriously. 

14 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Resurrecting old threads? Check!

Let's recap:

Early 2022. Our resident morons billstime and tibs begin accusing me of being DR. Just like they had for any new or returning poster over the previous months.  They see DR in everything. They are obsessed with him.

So I change my screen name to DRsGhost complete with a black and white version of his former avatar. This was done to highlight their paranoid idiocy.  This wasn't a new account. It was a screen name change that anyone here can do. Total transparency. 

Enter @The Frankish Reich who comes in and immediately assumes that I'm the real DR. Fine, a reasonable assumption.  The timeline from above is outlined once again to help him out so he doesn't continue to make a fool out of himself. The best laid plans...

And here we are today. I picture him scrunched over his keyboard in a dimly lit room. DRs rhino avatar prominently displayed. Sweating, chain smoking while muttering through facial ticks qanon....qanon...DR. must find....qanonqanonqanon...him.

Settle down Beavis.

You are a mess dude. Seriously. 

You’re DRsGhost? That explains a lot. And here I thought there was a new poster who grew up eating lead paint chips under high tension power lines. 

• Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

You’re DRsGhost? That explains a lot. And here I thought there was a new poster who grew up eating lead paint chips under high tension power lines. 

The gift that keeps on giving!

Moronic tibs and BillStime's idiocy from months ago keeps highlighting the lunatic left of PPP.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

The gift that keeps on giving!

Moronic tibs and BillStime's idiocy from months ago keeps highlighting the lunatic left of PPP.

Cool story, bro.

The idea that anyone can read the moronic screeds you post here and agree with them explains why this country is so screwed. 

• 8 months later...
On 9/29/2020 at 2:45 PM, BillsFanNC said:

All of the above is true, especially the bolded. Unfortunately it matters zero to those afflicted with TDS.

[Responding to rant from Deranged Rhino, QAnoner at Large]

^^^ Yes, Mr. QAnon, whatever you say Mr. QAnon, may I name my first born after you, Mr. QAnon

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Haha (+1) 1