A few thoughts about this week

Virgil

Good post. I agree with your sentiments on the Buffalo News as well. The level of vitriol seems personal to me; over the top. It makes it hard to take in any of the points they try to make. Are the Bills a sports organization or criminal syndicate? It feels like these cast of reporters are getting even for personal reasons.

Good post!

IMO, Dareus 'checked out' of Rex's D just as much as Mario did, he just shut up more about it until Rex was gone. I seem to recall under Wannstache, Dareus seemed to be phoning it in then next year under Pettine and even more under Schwartz Boy Howdy.

The national media - without the Ryan Bros circus, the Bills will have to get media attention the old fashioned way - they'll earn it, with wins.

TT - I can't say we have total control, but we should have more control than if we let him play and he gets hurt worse. I would like to see him kept, but also see our options.

And that is the sad state with Dareus. A player cannot decide (in a team sport) on when he choses to play and we continue to keep him and reward him. The Pegulas should be pulling him out and tell him to shut up and play.

And that is the sad state with Dareus. A player cannot decide (in a team sport) on when he choses to play and we continue to keep him and reward him. The Pegulas should be pulling him out and tell him to shut up and play.

Not sure Dareus would view sitting down as a punishment while he cashes his obscene checks.

This is the problem. The HC should be doing this.