3rd and 3

OhDozeBills

So it's OT, your playoff hopes are on life support and your defense has been horrendous all day. I was begging for the Bills to RUN THE BALL TWICE. My mentality at that point was you have 2 downs to run the ball 3 yards. If you don't make it, you don't deserve to win. The play call was terrible and Tyrod only looked to have Woods as an option who wasn't even close to being open. If they ran on 3rd, good chance they at least get a few yards and then you go for it on 4th and short.

I know once I'm in FG range with the game on the line my go to guy is Reggie Bush who hasn't run the ball in like 5 weeks and hasn't had a positive rushing yard seemingly all year

Seriously bro. I was screaming at the !@#$ing TV when that happened. what a stupid !@#$ing play call damn. That was a huge rookie OC mistake. Some of those play calls really cost us. Unless hes running a WR route, i dont want to see reggie bush getting the ball.

So advocating taking the Ball out if your QBs hand?

Say what?? TT isn't necessarily known for picking defenses apart with his arms. They should have run a Shady, Mike G or TT on a boot or option. When it's 3rd and 3 there, they should have had it in their mind they would go for it on 4th and short, hence run it twice. I think they would have picked up the 1st on 3rd down with a run play

Say what?? TT isn't necessarily known for picking defenses apart with his arms. They should have run a Shady, Mike G or TT on a boot or option. When it's 3rd and 3 there, they should have had it in their mind they would go for it on 4th and short, hence run it twice. I think they would have picked up the 1st on 3rd down with a run play

Ok with what you just said where do you stand on picking up his option?

Seriously bro. I was screaming at the !@#$ing TV when that happened. what a stupid !@#$ing play call damn. That was a huge rookie OC mistake. Some of those play calls really cost us. Unless hes running a WR route, i dont want to see reggie bush getting the ball.

Rookie OC who so many feel he should be our next HC for some reason. Not sure what this is based on. I'm not a Lynn hater and think he's called some good games but don't understand why you would just promote him to HC when he doesn't even have a full year as our OC?

Ok with what you just said where do you stand on picking up his option?

Tough decision, I think a lot depends on how they feel about Cardalle and QB talent in upcoming draft. At this point we don't really have a better option. He's probably not worth what they'd have to pay him though.

Tough decision, I think a lot depends on how they feel about Cardalle and QB talent in upcoming draft. At this point we don't really have a better option. He's probably not worth what they'd have to pay him though.

Ok honest answer nothing to really take an issue with. Dor most part.