What does the Travis Brown news mean?

Yoho

Guest Guest_G. Host_*

It means that Brown has a chance to replace Matthews in 10 weeks and should consider asking Vincent for support since he is loaded.

Matthews is not a very good bad weather QB so Travis might be seen as a better option late in season. Remember NO ONE, not even Bills, had Matthews in camp. He can play QB but is not a long term or even year long solution.

Placement on Injured Reserve means that Travis is done for the season. And from the sounds of it from the excerpt below, he may be done with the Bills permanently. (Now if only they could do the same with Pucillo....)

From nfl.com article:

Brown was angry about being deactivated for the season. Earlier, the Bills announced Brown was expected to miss four to six weeks. Team president Tom Donahoe said Aug. 30 that Brown's return could even come sooner, adding that the team was going to keep him on the active roster.

"When you tell me something and you repeatedly tell me something, and then totally come out of left field with something else, I just don't think that's the way you should do business," Brown said.

No, when healthy he can be activated again

AFTER he passes through waivers.

As we all know, no team will pick him up,

so it's a kinda win-win for TD

(keeps Drew happy, keeps TB off the curent roster).

19108[/snapback]

Travis would pass through CFL waivers, also.

There's only one mind in the pro football universe that thinks Brown has any pro skills and that mastermind is none other than Tom Donohoe.

There's only one mind in the pro football universe that thinks Brown has any pro skills and that mastermind is none other than Tom Donohoe.

19286[/snapback]

Uh, if that's the case, then why is he no longer on the roster?