Trump foreign policy

Speech tonight (in an hour +) will be in English. 

We're going to find out that Iran and Syria had a deal to bypass nuclear inspectors and further their nuclear program in Syria with the help of the DPRK (and others). It's a modern day Treaty of Rapallo... 

Iran's next. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

We're going to find out that Iran and Syria had a deal to bypass nuclear inspectors and further their nuclear program in Syria with the help of the DPRK (and others). It's a modern day Treaty of Rapallo... 

No ****.  Ties between the DPRK and Iran weapons programs are old news.

No one's going to believe it this time, though.  Because...Netanyahoo.

22 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Mossad disinformation.  False flag.  That's what many, MANY people are going to believe.

24 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

45 to be live next... this will be an interesting press conference.

Note who 45 is with today.

Thus CNN's "Remember when Trump called Africa a shithole?" lede.  "Leader of Nigeria meets with Trump.  Don't forget, Trump's a piece of ****."

Just now, DC Tom said:

Mossad disinformation.  False flag.  That's what many, MANY people are going to believe.

:lol: Literally flipped on CNN as I read this comment and that's pretty much verbatim the argument being made. 

While people will inevitably make that argument to protect 44's legacy (or fuel their own antisemitism depending on the messenger), remember, they turned over the documents to the IAEA - wouldn't do that if they were forgeries. The US has already confirmed the intel too (I'm guessing the first question at the presser now with Trump will be about this and hit that point again). 

If Israel has conclusive evidence this is going to get really interesting. Sanctions, regime change and all out war could soon be on the table for discussion. 

Is this a reason why North Korea has been acting so nice lately? They got caught with their hand in the cookie jar helping Iran. 

Edited by gatorbait

2 minutes ago, gatorbait said:

If Israel has conclusive evidence this is going to get really interesting. Sanctions, regime change and all out war could soon be on the table for discussion. 

Is this a reason why North Korea has been acting so nice lately? They got caught with their hand in the cookie jar helping Iran. 

The evidence is conclusive from what is being reported. They wouldn't hand it over to the IAEA unless it was rock solid. The US has already confirmed it as well. 

Regime change has been in progress since January's protests. It'll be completed by September/October of this year. 

DPRK>>>>IRAN>>> (know where it's going next, anyone?)

New phase of the ongoing war is coming up next. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

The evidence is conclusive from what is being reported. They wouldn't hand it over to the IAEA unless it was rock solid. The US has already confirmed it as well. 

Regime change has been in progress since January's protests. It'll be completed by September/October of this year. 

DPRK>>>>IRAN>>> (know where it's going next, anyone?)

New phase of the ongoing war is coming up next. 

saw this tweet is it true? would mean no new info from netanyahu

Just now, m_w_hunter said:

my gut says war is on the horizon :(

I hope not, but I understand that instinct. :beer: 

I think what is going to happen in Iran is going to be an internal collapse with a short series of strikes by western allies (only if requested by the Iranian military, which is now lining up against the Mullahs).