Tyrod to remain starter

I'm not watching, what's the point?

I'm definitely not watching the game if Tyrod is starting. If they retain his contract...I'm not sure about next year. Maybe I'll begrudgingly watch it...I'm not sure yet. It's a weird yet familiar place I seem to find myself in with this team. It always feels run by amateurs.

He will now proceed to blow out his knee

Because ... Bills. Really, this strikes me as a desperate attempt to get to 9 wins to save the coaching staff's jobs. Despite what we hear about Whaley being ready to move on from Tyrod, he also has to be well aware that losing to the Browns would seal his fate. I'm more generous than some - I say keep playing the players who give you the best chance to win as long as there's a realistic road to the playoffs. I call that about a ten percent chance. Right now by anyone's analysis we're well under that. It's play for 2017 time. Unless you're playing to save your job that is ...

I wonder if the Bills buy insurance to offset/cover injuries? In other words, if Tyrod blows a knee and gets his full payment I wonder if an insurer would actually be on the hook for the full payment and not the Bills.

I'm not worried about the cash (because it's not MINE), but you can't insure your cap space. Ugh.....