I don't need 10 cents for this one .... smdh

BmarvB

This $#%! is only worth 5 cents at the most :(

1) Really? Seriously?? Did we really just see THAT happen??? What an instant change of momentum immediately after we went up by 15.

2) How in the (F-Word deleted) do you go from a 15 point lead to giving up 29 straight points in less than 6 minutes, and you're supposed to have such a good F/N defense run by such reputable minds? The win was there for the taking.

3) How in the (F-Word deleted) can the offense look so efficient right up to the opening drive of the 2nd half, then all of a sudden go 3 straight 3-and-outs leading up to the 29 straight points scored in less than 6 minutes AND get shut out the rest of the way with Shady & Gillislee running fairly well throughout?

4) Granted the Raiders are a very good team that could very well win the AFC championship, but still.... That was the Bills most pathetic second half of the season across the board. And they played so well against them in the first half (it's a 60 MINUTE GAME guys!)

5) My expectation is still that they would win one of the next 2 games. Looks like it will be the men of steel taking a loss next week. 10-6 is still a possibility 9-7 at worse. No playoffs though. They don't belong there this season, not like this. I'm keeping my faith in a strong finish and a winning season though.

GO BILLS.