2 days to Vikings premiere

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recall a frolic between them in S3

Ragnar was playing Ecbert and disowning Magnus was for his own good. When the other sons of Ragnar return, what do you think would happen to Magnus?

So you think disowning him will make it more likely they come back for revenge?

I think they come back anyway but would spare his life but now will kill him so Raggy didn't do his son any favors. Also if they new he was a son they could use him as a proxy ruler so not seeing the logic of disowning him.

Also the boy they showed as his son was not old enough, he would be the same age or older (don't remember if he knocked up Aslaug yet) as Ragnar's others sons (except Bjorn)

So you think disowning him will make it more likely they come back for revenge?

I think they come back anyway but would spare his life but now will kill him so Raggy didn't do his son any favors. Also if they new he was a son they could use him as a proxy ruler so not seeing the logic of disowning him.

Also the boy they showed as his son was not old enough, he would be the same age or older (don't remember if he knocked up Aslaug yet) as Ragnar's others sons (except Bjorn)

Ragnar wasn't protecting Magnus from the other sons of Ragnar. He was protecting him from the Ecbert and the king who put Ragnar to death. When the sons of Ragnar return, how do you think they would treat Magnus? At best he's thier hostage

Magnus would be the same age as Alfred, slightly older maybe.

Vikings had a few leaps in time. At the start of season 2 they jumped from Bjorn as a boy to Bjorn as a man. Ragnar and Aslaug's children were about the age of Magnus and Alfred when Ragnar and adult Bjorn set out for England

I was thinking Bjorn too just for poetic license.

Don't remember if what's her face actually slept with Ragnar or she was just plain crazy, Hard to say if Magnus is Ragnar's kid.

Lagertha's lady could be hotter. i recall the crazy queen peed on Ragnar... that's not how babies are made, are they.... ... it's become a bit m'eh. From Ragnar hanging himself, unsuccessfully 2 the sons all banging the young cute slabe girl. We're an episode behind in Oz.

Lagertha's lady could be hotter. i recall the crazy queen peed on Ragnar... that's not how babies are made, are they.... ... it's become a bit m'eh. From Ragnar hanging himself, unsuccessfully 2 the sons all banging the young cute slabe girl. We're an episode behind in Oz.

She's not. Also weird that Bjorn is banging his step mom.