2 days to Vikings premiere

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a complete crock of BS; the Vikings pillaged and plundered Churches and priests but now are some how enchanted by Muslim worship. Then Floki acts like he hears some majestic sound in the chants and gets all sentimental about not killing anyone in the temple, again complete BS.

Well they did behead a mullah lol

Ivarr is !@#$ing awesome

And

Lagertha is toast

The Seer said she would be killed by a son of Ragnar, but not which one

I'm thinking she gets killed by Magnus. The boy Ragnar dismissed as not his son.

Or in a cruel twist of fate by the Gods...Bjorn

The Seer said she would be killed by a son of Ragnar, but not which one

I'm thinking she gets killed by Magnus. The boy Ragnar dismissed as not his son.

Or in a cruel twist of fate by the Gods...Bjorn

I was thinking Bjorn too just for poetic license.

Don't remember if what's her face actually slept with Ragnar or she was just plain crazy, Hard to say if Magnus is Ragnar's kid.

Don't remember if what's her face actually slept with Ragnar or she was just plain crazy, Hard to say if Magnus is Ragnar's kid.

I recall a frolic between them in S3

Ragnar was playing Ecbert and disowning Magnus was for his own good. When the other sons of Ragnar return, what do you think would happen to Magnus?

I recall a frolic between them in S3

Ragnar was playing Ecbert and disowning Magnus was for his own good. When the other sons of Ragnar return, what do you think would happen to Magnus?

Ragnar was being truthful. Ecbert's son is Magnus' father, which is why HE showed him the door.