(ot) Sir Frankenstein gets off easy

Greg de'Ville

"The Hawk Never Dies"--unless it runs into an Owl hell-bent on injuring someone deliberately under the coach's direct orders.

Imho, it's time for John Chaney to be reined in--HARD. A self-imposed one-game suspension in light of his antics in the St. Joe's game doesn't cut it. One of St. Joe's best players is now out for the season because of what happened Tuesday night.

It was premedidated and disgusting. Neither Temple nor the A-10 have the brass to suspend Sir Frankenstein for the rest of the season. He'll just sit the next game only--on his terms--and then let bygones be bygones.

The thing is, Chaney told the media Monday what he was going to do (put in a "goon" to "send a message" about supposed SJU illegal screens). And yet neither the school nor the conference did anything about it. Just stuck their heads in the sand. Inexcusable.

A fine example of sportsmanship and fair play--NOT!

http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/news/10987662.htm

"The Hawk Never Dies"--unless it runs into an Owl hell-bent on injuring someone deliberately under the coach's direct orders.

Imho, it's time for John Chaney to be reined in--HARD.  A self-imposed one-game suspension in light of his antics in the St. Joe's game doesn't cut it.  One of St. Joe's best players is now out for the season because of what happened Tuesday night. 

It was premedidated and disgusting.  Neither Temple nor the A-10 have the brass to suspend Sir Frankenstein for the rest of the season.  He'll just sit the next game only--on his terms--and then let bygones be bygones.

The thing is, Chaney told the media Monday what he was going to do (put in a "goon" to "send a message" about supposed SJU illegal screens).  And yet neither the school nor the conference did anything about it.  Just stuck their heads in the sand.  Inexcusable.

A fine example of sportsmanship and fair play--NOT!

http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/news/10987662.htm

252804[/snapback]

Leave ol' Johnny alone. He's just a miserable ornery son of a....

Sheeet. If this had happened to one of your Terps, you'd be calling for his head.

Cheney is a schmuck. Should be suspended for the rest of the season and post-season.

252813[/snapback]

Sorry, shoulda used the [/sarcasm] tag.

I hate that frog-looking sob.

He should be suspended for the remainder of the season, minimum. The St. Joe's player who got whacked is a Sr., so his college BB career is now over.

And how about the guy Chaney put in there? How do you think he feels? Coach says I'm a goon...disgraceful! :flirt:

Chaney :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Temple :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

A10 :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: