Gerrard Warren allowed to seek trade

JP-era

welcome to the ignore list, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

252408[/snapback]

jeez, and according to your post yesterday, i was already on there!! amazing how you still saw this post!! you must have superhero powers or something......well, beyond your ability to pitch dumb free agent ideas and silly trades.......

Gerrard Warren is one of the worst DTs in the NFL, attitude-wise and production-wise. Send him to the Dolphins.

I dont think we sign or draft a replacement for Pat Williams since we already are overflowing with DTs on roster. I'll be content with having a Training Camp competition between Anderson and Edwards for that DT spot next to Sam Adams.

Gerrard Warren is one of the worst DTs in the NFL, attitude-wise and production-wise.  Send him to the Dolphins.

252413[/snapback]

I dont remember the specifics of what he said or did, something around destroying a players career?

Gerrard Warren is one of the worst DTs in the NFL, attitude-wise and production-wise.  Send him to the Dolphins.

252413[/snapback]

I second that......

I dont remember the specifics of what he said or did, something around destroying a players career?

252414[/snapback]

Well see, I have no problem with smack talk, but you have to earn the right to say it. He's basically the DT version of Freddie Mitchell. All talk, NO production. If the Browns dont want him, then thats a sign that nobody should. Our DTs are fine I think, even with Pat leaving.

Well see, I have no problem with smack talk, but you have to earn the right to say it.  He's basically the DT version of Freddie Mitchell.  All talk, NO production.  If the Browns dont want him, then thats a sign that nobody should.  Our DTs are fine I think, even with Pat leaving.

252417[/snapback]

Its coming back to me, wasnt it a QB he was gunning for?

JP-era, do you just start a new thread every time a player you've heard of is on the market?

252423[/snapback]

NFL Offseason, players being released, Bills board meant for football related talk, throwing names out to see what people think.

Yeah, all that sounds inappropriate. :devil:

correct me if i am wrong, because i really don't know how this works...

isn't this a situation where the Bills could have tagged Pat Williams and then traded him to the Browns for Warren + additional considerations?

Hey JP-Era, will you let us know why you think it might be a good idea to trade TH for Warren, when you don't think it is a good idea to trade TH for Shelton? I am just wondering if I'm missing something.

Do you think Warren is much better than Shelton?

correct me if i am wrong, because i really don't know how this works...

isn't this a situation where the Bills could have tagged Pat Williams and then traded him to the Browns for Warren + additional considerations?

252506[/snapback]

Could have I suppose, but can't anymore.

I don't know what the top 5 DT's in the league make, but I know PW isn't worth that kind of money. I can't see a team making a trade for him with that kind of contract.