Pats trade Jamie Collins

Pats have done it a few times, they traded Branch,Seymour, and cut Milloy who signed with the Bills the week before opening day. The Pats got crushed opening day but won the SB that year. But this isn't all that unusual for the Pats under BB.

I agree but those moves have some distance to them. I see the long term planning and have to trust BB with his track record but this trade is just weird for a lack of a better word. Before this season Collins was on the list of must haves to re-sign. I won't argue that he is better than Hightower but he has been more durable. I'm surprised to see the Pats* banking on a player who has only played 12 games each of the last 2 years. The compensation seems low to me as well. Interesting move that we will have to wait and see how it turns out. Whenever I want to jump to a conclusion and be definitive I think back to the unanimous reaction to the Trent Richardson trade and how wrong everyone was. As a Bills fan though I hope it blows up in their faces! :w00t::devil::P

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic