The Bills make me wanna

Corp000085

Yeahhh, yeah, yeahh, yeah, a little bit louder now!!!!

Flashbacks of when the team came back out of the locker room to celebrate with the fans after beating.........damn, I can't remember who the hell it was (Houston maybe?). Too many Budweisers that day. Someone help me out here.

Yeahhh, yeah, yeahh, yeah,  a little bit louder now!!!!

Flashbacks of when the team came back out of the locker room to celebrate with the fans after beating.........damn, I can't remember who the hell it was (Houston maybe?).  Too many Budweisers that day.  Someone help me out here.

19536[/snapback]

Was it the LA Rams?

I remember being at the game but senility has sunk in :(

Hey yay yay yay!

I've got an mp3 of that song, but the beginning is shattering glass, then berman says "he could go all the way". Then after the song there's more glass, berman saying "nobody circles the wagons like the buffalo bills", then marv yelling "where else would you rather be than right here, right now". I had the dj play that at my wedding. it was great.

Was it the LA Rams?

I remember being at the game but senility has sunk in  :(

19577[/snapback]

Beating the Rams in OT back in the early 80s? When the guys came out after the game and danced in big circles on the field? That was during Talking Proud years.

Buffalo's got the spirit.

One problem with the Shout song is that too many teams used it or have used it. Talking Proud was always specific to Buffalo.

"Shout" is old, tired, worn out and nasty.  Personally, I can't stand that song and it belongs on the rack next to Mony Mony and Celebration.

Perhaps we could move into this century?

19620[/snapback]

I agree 100%. I'm one of the biggest Bills fans around, but every time I heat that song, I start getting flashbacks to big hair, mullets, zubaz and acid washed jeans. :(

Tradition is ok in most instances, but the Bills desperately need a new song, something that can stand the test of time. I guess we're just lucky the Bills didn't come up with their song during the height of the Disco boom in the '70s.lol lol