Bring on the Pats

ALLEN1QB

Season's on the line next Sunday

Lose and it's all downhill

Also of note - the cheapest ticket on Stubhub this morning for the Pats game was $200

Cheapest ticket on Stubhub now? $115

Abandon ship!

Season being on the line next week? The sad part is...it is probably true. With a loss...they would be 4-4...and having such a bad AFC record...they would probably lose most tiebreakers. So 10-6 would probably not do it. At 4-4...they would need to go 7-1 to get to 11-5....not looking good. A win though....and everyone is back on board the playoff bandwagon (with good reason).

Might be the most important game the Bills have played in quite some years.

Hard to get excited about the Bills chances against New England, considering that they now have virtually no receivers and the Pats can focus on Taylor and whoever is the running back. Multiple 3 and outs against Brady is a death sentence. Defense will have to get some turnovers and shorten the field. If Dareus can't get back soon, he might as well be on IR. Also if the defense has to play 70 percent of the game, injuries will pile up there too. Sorry to be so negative, just realistically it's difficult to see next week going well. Hopefully I'm wrong and something good happens...

Bills have a 3-25 record against Brady.

Bills are missing Watkins, Woods, Goodwin, McCoy, Dareus, Aaron Williams and have Tyrod at QB.

GIVE ME A BREAK!

Pats 42

Bills 0

Disagree. I give the Bills 10 pts.

Marcell has ruled himself out for next Sunday.

Hes got a garbage bag of Afghan Kush he needs to focus on!