(OT) Question about the term "African American"

OnTheRocks

;)

Not the best "Scrubs" episode ever, but serviceable.  Last week's had me friggin' rolling!

251786[/snapback]

Last weeks has been watched several times already will be on the TIVO for several more months.. Only thing that could make Scrubs better is HD.

Oh by the way, I'm an extra medium

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Last weeks has been watched several times already will be on the TIVO for several more months.. Only thing that could make Scrubs better is HD.

Oh by the way, I'm an extra medium

251817[/snapback]

I laughed pretty good at that one. The "Todd". ;)

Of course, the fact that my wife thinks the Dr. Cox character is based on me has nothing to do with my love of the show. ;)

I laughed pretty good at that one.  The "Todd".  ;)

Of course, the fact that my wife thinks the Dr. Cox character is based on me has nothing to do with my love of the show.  ;)

251823[/snapback]

i laughed when the Teddy Bear said "Get out!...you ain't got no game!"

Of course, the fact that my wife thinks the Dr. Cox character is based on me has nothing to do with my love of the show.  ;)

251823[/snapback]

Watch it, or I'll start "making love with you instead of having sex".

Now, does that sound like your wife

This post is not intended to offend anyone....however in our over sensitive country... for whatever reason, it is bound to touch a nerve on someone.

SO, if you are offended......me sorry.

If a black person is born and raised in the United States of America....and is called "African American"....

What is a black person born and raised in Africa called?

I am guessing just plain "African"...right?

Ok....what do you call a white person born and raised in Africa?

I suppose they would be "African"?

Or are they referred to as "Anglo Africans"?

251525[/snapback]

My friend is in fact a white person born in Africa. So at her college she get this scholarship for African-American students. Pretty funny.

I believe the term A-A is exclusively used to refer to the race of Negro,

251563[/snapback]

What is this the 1950's?..."negro"? Go up to any black guy and ask him if its OK for you to call him a "negro". African American is dumb in my opinion, your just American really if your born here. Dikembe Mutombo is the African-American, because he's African. Everyone i know just call each other ni**as honestly.