Bills Backer Bars in Westchester? Stamford? Norwalk? Other?

Driving from Philly to BOS on Sunday and want to stop at a Bills bar along the way... thinking either in Westchester or one in CT. Which bar is the best?

I would love to go to McFadden's in NYC but do not want to head into the city. Also, I will not make it to the Harp in Boston in time... so, we want to stop along the way!

Appreciate any input - thanks

207ai55.png

Edited by buffalobillsfootball

Westchester, I go to O'Connors in Mt Kisco... sports bar off 684 can cut thru to 84 and stay off 95 if you want just south of Katonah on your map.

Easiest way either way is GW bridge to westside highway North, to sawmill pkwy to cross county to sprain or hutchinson pkwy north. Sprain runs you back to sawmill but avoids a bunch of lights, hits mt kisco and 684 at katonah, Hutchinson turns into Merritt and 684.

Edited by North Buffalo

The food is excellent too. They make an exceptional shepards pie. And I just noticed while perusing their menu, they have a garbage plate-

Liffey’s Garbage Plate

Shredded potato, Irish bacon, chopped steak, onions, jalapeno mushrooms, cheddar cheese, red peppers Served with home fries.

Hey man, I live in Milford CT outside of New Haven. There is a bar called in New Haven called Anna Liffey's which is our Buffalo Bills Backers Bar here. As I am from Buffalo, I was worried that I wouldn't find any other supporters out here in the wasteland of the Patriots, Giants, and Jets. But, there are actually many of us out here that support the Bills. The atmsophere at Anna Liffey's is pretty fun, everyone is into it (the food is solid and the beers are pretty good). I hope this helps.

Here is the linke: http://annaliffeys.com/