Ways to look at today's result.

JMora

Question for you. If Brady or even Jimmy G were playing would you have been comfortable with just 13 points on such a dominating first half? Not an excuse but those drives have to finish and make it at least 17 - 0 at half. I guess what I am saying against a good/great QB those stalled drives can come back to bite you in the ass..

If Watkins or Dareus were playing, would the win score differential have been greater?

Question for you. If Brady or even Jimmy G were playing would you have been comfortable with just 13 points on such a dominating first half? Not an excuse but those drives have to finish and make it at least 17 - 0 at half. I guess what I am saying against a good/great QB those stalled drives can come back to bite you in the ass..

Garappolo today, yes, because I knew he couldn't throw either. The Bills wouldn't have played the same game or run same plays in the second half if it were tied or they were behind, so it's impossible to say if it would have been enough. I don't think Garappolo is that good yet so I was not really scared of him, injury or not.

"What is the main reason you watch the game every sunday?"

I want to watch competitive football. I want to see two good teams play a good game.

Today's game was almost surreal. Especially in the 4th qtr. when it seemed NE gave up, which was never the case. Anyway it was a good win, everyone contributed, the breaks went our way for a change, and the refs called a decent game. (Maybe they did not get the envelope before the game?)

You can make the same counter argument. Bills were hobbled on offense. They probably don't play it as safe either with Brady in line up, and TT slightly overthrew two TDs.