Ryder Cup 2016

eball

Wow, what a morning for the US...up 3-0 and Mickelson/Fowler are 1-up on the 18th green.

Edit: Mickelson just ran it up for tap-in par...Rory has to drain one from about 30 ft. to halve the match.

4-0...USA! USA!

Edited by eball

Wow, what a morning for the US...up 3-0 and Mickelson/Fowler are 1-up on the 18th green.

Edit: Mickelson just ran it up for tap-in par...Rory has to drain one from about 30 ft. to halve the match.

4-0...USA! USA!

dude nailing that putt was yesterday was awesome. Totally forgot this was on this morning..just clicked the record button!

I'm stunned there aren't more golf fans on this board. What a great Ryder Cup and congrats to the USA!

I was flying today and alas no live TV on American. Great result though, happy to see them administer a beat down.

Ryder Cup win and beating NE. Quite a sports day!

I'm stunned there aren't more golf fans on this board. What a great Ryder Cup and congrats to the USA!

Good news, I was wondering about that. i was going to change over to it after the Bills game but forgot, and to be honest, really didn't care. But I am glad they won.

Big golf fan but don't usually go on the computer over the weekend, more of a work weekday message board guy haha. What a performance by U.S. and Reed. That match with McIlroy was something I won't soon forget. The constant celebrations trolling each other was fantastic, and they we're both great sports about it. Loved it.

Big golf fan but don't usually go on the computer over the weekend, more of a work weekday message board guy haha. What a performance by U.S. and Reed. That match with McIlroy was something I won't soon forget. The constant celebrations trolling each other was fantastic, and they we're both great sports about it. Loved it.

The Mickelson/Garcia match was amazing too. Phil had 10 birdies, Sergio 9. They both shot 63, and both birdied 18 to halve the match. Unreal.

Phil really stepped up to the plate after being the driving force behind Team USA changes -- he blistered Tom Watson and it turns out he was absolutely right.

Edited by eball