LeGarrette Blount / helmet rule

mikemac2001

I understand this i didn't want to take the time and don't have game rewind a lot on the 2nd drive but I was bringing it up bc I was at home watching and it was like 3 times one drive I will try to find but that's why I wanted to post before the game so people would look for it http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000707984/LeGarrette-Blount-highlightsPosted at link watched it on my phone but the views aren't the best but u can still see it

I still don't see it, maybe one time but the defender ended up going lower then him. Other then that all the other stuff was legal.

Blount is a POS and quitter except when under the spell of Belicheat.

of course! They throw the flag then realize they need Kraft's check to still clear and then pick it up

Lol umm that player he mentioned is NOT a Patriot. I don't think they have called that new rule much if at all.

I'll do it. When he lowers his head I'll go lower and take his !@#$ing knees out.

But yes, I have seen him do it as well as many other RB's. What's stupid is that its okay in between the tackle box. So are players not vulnerable inside the tackle box area? NFL is a clown show.

But also makes the rules confusing for the RB am I 3 -5 yards out am I between the tackles.. ( a sweep be obvious but up the middle like Blount runs 90% of the time is harder)

I still don't see it, maybe one time but the defender ended up going lower then him. Other then that all the other stuff was legal.

Problem this is a highlights a lot of it was on 4-5 yd runs I am posting more for a before the game and see if he continues to do it and people see what I am seeing if not maybe I'm crazy I don't watch a lot of pats game but was watching Thursday night and it stood out