Tim Dwight

NorCal Aaron

I didn't realize that the Bolts cut Tim Dwight.  I remember him being a scat type return man with good burst with some big play capabilities as a wr.

Any opinions of him as a 3rd receiver option? I haven't followed him much the last couple years with SD.

250233[/snapback]

Overpaid bust. Stats don't lie.

Anyone who just posted about him actually know what his situation was the last three years?

He had a real bad hammy and turf toe last year. In 2002 and 2003, he had a collapsed lung -- yea, twice.

His stats sucked because he has been real banged up. He could be a really good player, but he just can't stay healthy. I would be surprised if he doesn't hang it up.

I didn't realize that the Bolts cut Tim Dwight.  I remember him being a scat type return man with good burst with some big play capabilities as a wr.

Any opinions of him as a 3rd receiver option? I haven't followed him much the last couple years with SD.

250233[/snapback]

I like him alot but more as a deep threat and that spot is full, as a #3 we would be better off with some size and good hands. Id prefer a Eddie Berlin, or Kevin Johnson.

From the draft I like Jerome Mathis and Chauncey Stovall.

250233[/snapback]

he hates Buffalo...he mentioned the year Doug Flutie first got signed by SD that he couldn't imagine why anyone would want to play in Buffalo, let alone live there

he hates Buffalo...he mentioned the year Doug Flutie first got signed by SD that he couldn't imagine why anyone would want to play in Buffalo, let alone live there

250292[/snapback]

It was funny how much hate he drew for that stuff leading up to that game with the Bills, and then to have so many people not remember it. I just remember thinking it was funny coming from somebody who went to college in.......Iowa.

I like him alot but more as a deep threat and that spot is full, as a #3 we would be better off with some size and good hands. Id prefer a Eddie Berlin, or Kevin Johnson.

From the draft I like Jerome Mathis and Chauncey Stovall.

250276[/snapback]

Oddly enough, he'd be better as #3 maybe going over the middle because he's mostly strength and attitude now, not so much speed.