Why was Rex "afraid to pressure Fitz"?

Dragonborn10

I think this one is pretty simple: Rex's defense was predicated on the assumption that Fitz wouldn't be able to make the throws. Or (as has historically been the case), he'd make the throws until he misses badly, resulting in a devastating interception or two (often of the pick 6 variety). Problem is that never happened on Thursday ...

I think this is Right On. He pretty much acknowledged in his post-game presser. He thought they needed to cover Decker and Marshall and stifle the run, and they would bait Fitz into mistakes. He didn't think they'd be able to throw effectively to Marshall and Enunwa, and when Fitz did, he couldn't figure out a way to adjust.

Lack of effective in-game adjustments are my biggest disappointment in Rex & co.

At times the DL was missing Dareus AND Hughes. He couldn't get pressure with the front 4 with the backup level talent and felt he couldn't blitz to create pressure because his corners needed help. That's what I thought he meant.

Except where was the safety help for his corners? Did you see it?

I think this one is pretty simple: Rex's defense was predicated on the assumption that Fitz wouldn't be able to make the throws. Or (as has historically been the case), he'd make the throws until he misses badly, resulting in a devastating interception or two (often of the pick 6 variety). Problem is that never happened on Thursday ...

Myth.

At times the DL was missing Dareus AND Hughes. He couldn't get pressure with the front 4 with the backup level talent and felt he couldn't blitz to create pressure because his corners needed help. That's what I thought he meant.

I think the DL will look much better when Dareus and Shaq are back.

so how does that help game 3 ?