My 10 cents on week 2

BmarvB

This is how I see it, we keep hearing Rex is a players coach and the players love him and will go to commentary war(not field war) to get their point across. It

sort of like being at work and you sit in the break room for your eight hour shift and your boss comes by every hour just to see if you need anything so who wouldn't stand up for the guy

Sustained scoring drives that give the D a rest and a real two minute offense would go a long way.

+1000

I live in PA and had several coworkers ask me today about why we fired the OC when our D stunk it up.... I had to explain to them how the game went down.... Offense not sustaining drives, defense gassed... Hopefully this week we can put it all together- we will probably need to in order to compete with Arizona's squad

+1000

I live in PA and had several coworkers ask me today about why we fired the OC when our D stunk it up.... I had to explain to them how the game went down.... Offense not sustaining drives, defense gassed... Hopefully this week we can put it all together- we will probably need to in order to compete with Arizona's squad

This is a good way to put it. For some reason, people don't seem to realize that the bad offense put too much pressure on the defense.

People also don't seem to realize that for the past few seasons, Fitz has been pretty good for about four games, then he gets hurt and tired. That's when he starts making his infamous bad passes.