Rex, why don't you just go away...

Beef Jerky

Rex might as well go work for ESPN he obviously doesn't want to be a good coach. I can't believe the Bradyless Pats can beat the Cardinals and the Bills can't even beat Fitz when he was trying to give us the game. Time to move on, the Rex show is over. Sucks too b.c we had a talented team.

Rex might as well go work for ESPN he obviously doesn't want to be a good coach. I can't believe the Bradyless Pats can beat the Cardinals and the Bills can't even beat Fitz when he was trying to give us the game. Time to move on, the Rex show is over. Sucks too b.c we had a talented team.

As I recall, he makes 5.4 million per season guaranteed. It will cost lots of money to dump Rex, and probably the other 2 stooges as well.

Rex is the one who unexplainably can't make adjustments at halftime though or for that matter anytime. "We thought we could cover them." Well it wasn't working so give the corners some safety help. And how about all these 3 man rushes and still can't cover. A lot of things suck about this team is coaching is near/at the top

What are you talking about ?

Fitz threw for close to 400 yards. How did he try to give us the game.

Rex shoulda hired better corners.

I'm still waiting for the defensive genius to show up on the sidelines. I realize they are a few players short of full strength but where are the exotic blitzes and coverage schemes? Where is the heat on the QB forcing turnovers and mistakes?

One particular Jets play said it all to me. With 3rd and 1 they go 4-wide with three receivers to the right side. An easily anticipated Gailey formation call for anyone with even an elementary understanding of his inclinations. The Bills counter this with a defensive call that has 2 defenders covering the 3 receivers while playing 10 yards off the LOS. Fitz makes a basic read and simple throw on a WR screen and they easily get the 1st down. If you wanted to switch up looks then minimally you'd show they the original look and then shift to a 3 defenders cover with press coverage before the snap. I'm left believing that one of the dozens of knowledgeable football minds on this message board could do a better job.

Rex doubles down and brings in Rob and things get worse. The only good news here is the Ryan's aren't triplets!

Rex isnt the one who can't make basic throws.

Rex didn't decide to smoke pot instead of play football. We are missing difference makers because they can't control themselves. They should be adults not children.

That may be true, but, it doesn't mean Rex is a good coach.

Rex came in with a top five defense in 2014, let the Defensive Coordinator walk and attempted to rebuild the defense - "If it aint broke dont fix it." Insanity!

Yeah, I thought I remembered the defense seeming to be very good and with promise to get even better if they stayed together for a few seasons. Then we hire a coach purported to a defensive genius and the defense goes to total crap.

I've been a Bills fan since the OJ and Ferguson days and have supported them even when they were awful, but I detest this man as a coach and I question a lot of the players they have brought in, so for the first time in my life I am actually hoping they will lose games so there are major changes made. So far, so good.