It says one hundred percent guaranteed, you moron!

elcrusho

Mr. Vargas: "Have a heart people... I just switched to Sanka."

----------------------------------------

A guy I work with said, "My brother-in-law is that guy's cousin." I said to him, "Hmmm, so by marriage you're almost related to a great character actor (Vincent Schiavelli). That's far and away the coolest thing you've got going."

"Having some food learning about Cuba."

Side note...  Sean Penn=RJ

250030[/snapback]

Caught a moment of Stallone on O'Reilly last night. He was talking about celebrities thinking their fame made them experts on things they really know little about. I didn't stick around to see if he elaborated but the first thing that popped into my head was "Sean Penn."

Caught a moment of Stallone on O'Reilly last night.  He was talking about celebrities thinking their fame made them experts on things they really know little about.  I didn't stick around to see if he elaborated but the first thing that popped into my head was "Sean Penn."

250035[/snapback]

Yeah. I guess he'd be ok if he kept his mouth shut on his political views. I remember him going to Iraq and sacrificing himself at a potential US target. What a jackass.

Caught a moment of Stallone on O'Reilly last night.  He was talking about celebrities thinking their fame made them experts on things they really know little about.  I didn't stick around to see if he elaborated but the first thing that popped into my head was "Sean Penn."

250035[/snapback]

i happened to watch a few minutes of that too. OReilly seemed shocked that Stallone would admit that he "used" people. and to say, "yeah...sure...it is a common every day occurrance."

i was impressed with his direct comments.

Yeah.  I guess he'd be ok if he kept his mouth shut on his political views.  I remember him going to Iraq and sacrificing himself at a potential US target.  What a jackass.

250041[/snapback]

Gee, I didn't know Robin Wright was a regular poster here. Welcome to our little burg. :doh: