Reggie Bush #22

NewEra

Mini Max Anderson is pissed!

Holy crap, 26CB, I'm amazed you remember that Mini Max Anderson wore #22!

My earliest Bills memory is watching a game on TV when I was maybe 9 years old and the Bills medical staff were attending to Mini Max. One of the announcers said that he had "swallowed his tongue."

I had never heard that expression before and it horrified me! I had to ask my mom what it meant.

For all the youngsters out there, Mini Max - all 68 inches of him - was our starting RB before we drafted OJ.

Edited by hondo in seattle

after last night i am a Bush fan, Reggie I mean.

He looks a natural player. good pickup. I was not on board so much earlier

this seems well said to me, each bit.

Still looks fast for an old man... i consider myself now firmly in the 'why not'...

At least if they end up putting another stinker up at least they will still be fun to use on madden

Holy crap, 26CB, I'm amazed you remember that Mini Max Anderson wore #22!

My earliest Bills memory is watching a game on TV when I was maybe 9 years old and the Bills medical staff were attending to Mini Max. One of the announcers said that he had "swallowed his tongue."

I had never heard that expression before and it horrified me! I had to ask my mom what it meant.

For all the youngsters out there, Mini Max - all 68 inches of him - was our starting RB before we drafted OJ.

I have memories of watching football since the age of 4. It's always been my favorite sport.

Still looks fast for an old man... i consider myself now firmly in the 'why not'...

At least if they end up putting another stinker up at least they will still be fun to use on madden

I am in the camp of hope. STs has been a weakness for the Bills. I expect Reggie has pretty decent vision as a returner. Powell ran into his blockers a couple times. I like him too, but he is also trying to make the team so i forgive his lack of patience