The "Rex Ryan" audible

Cover 1

Thanks for posting.

To me, this play is less about Manny Lawson and more about Mr. Big Stuff.

He eats up both the Center/Guard combination w/o losing much, if any, ground. This allows Preston Brown to flow untouched. Sure, Manny does an excellent job of containing the play and squeezing the gap, but in the end it is really Dareus that makes this play IMO.

LMFAO on Gronk/Hughes though

Thanks for posting.

To me, this play is less about Manny Lawson and more about Mr. Big Stuff.

He eats up both the Center/Guard combination w/o losing much, if any, ground. This allows Preston Brown to flow untouched. Sure, Manny does an excellent job of containing the play and squeezing the gap, but in the end it is really Dareus that makes this play IMO.

LMFAO on Gronk/Hughes though

Yeah it is a defensive unit effort, I was trying to highlight the technique used by Manny. If he doesn't squeeze that gap Blount could have bounced it etc.

Yeah it is a defensive unit effort, I was trying to highlight the technique used by Manny. If he doesn't squeeze that gap Blount could have bounced it etc.

Who do you have as his current replacement? Having not heard anything, I can't help but yo be

pessimistic regarding a week one return.

Who do you have as his current replacement? Having not heard anything, I can't help but yo be

There isn't a good option on the roster. I'm honestly surprised that the team isn't working harder to find help here. They must really believe that Manny will be ready week one. It's a gamble. Edited by vincec

Yeah that does worry me, from what I heard Lorenzo Alexander and IK Enemkpali are filling in at Sam.

Definitely keeping an eye on Striker, I hope he can carve out a niche on this team.

The question mark here is his ability to take on a block, much like you displayed Lawson to do. We figure he is quick enough to cover and definitely has pass rushing ability. I hope Rex throws that position to the wolves and offers little support tonight. Let's see if anyone can seperate themselves from the pack

The question mark here is his ability to take on a block, much like you displayed Lawson to do. We figure he is quick enough to cover and definitely has pass rushing ability. I hope Rex throws that position to the wolves and offers little support tonight. Let's see if anyone can seperate themselves from the pack

Definitely his weakness. One thing that Rex does to help guys like he and Hughes are let them freestyle. When the Bills are in their 3-4 look the Rush LB is often given freedom to use his quickness etc to make a play. Not always, but sometimes. That could help Striker in some cases.

Edited by TurnerE

Lawson has always been the quiet guy who gets his task done. He will be sorely missed if he is out. And if he has lost his strength to take on linemen , from this injury it might spell trouble for Rex.

Striker is situational. IK is not real sharp. Heres hoping Alexander show well tonight !

Definitely keeping an eye on Striker, I hope he can carve out a niche on this team.

That makes quite a few of us :thumbsup: