It's almost camp time...where is Matt Cassel?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Few double down on wrong like the Big Cat.

I'm not wrong, you're just not worth the calories already spent, let alone any more.

So keep on keeping on. Your batting average is tremendous. Nobody grinds fellow Bills fans to a nub better than you.

I'm not wrong, you're just not worth the calories already spent, let alone any more.

So keep on keeping on. Your batting average is tremendous. Nobody grinds fellow Bills fans to a nub better than you.

Look, you made claim that is demonstrably false. I simply pointed that out and now you are getting bent out of shape.

Spend some calories calling out the EJ Crowd from last year at this time. Some still walk among us...

Look, you made claim that is demonstrably false. I simply pointed that out and now you are getting bent out of shape.

Spend some calories calling out the EJ Crowd from last year at this time. Some still walk among us...

It's not false. You keep pointing to specific things said on this specific website during a very specific period of time: several weeks into preseason. That is in no way shape or form indicative of how the fanbase (which believe it or not, exists--en masse--outside of this godforsaken forum) felt about Matt Cassel, unless we're dealing exclusively in your tiny little window.

I know what I heard, I know what I saw, I know what I read. You can twist and turn and isolate this post or that thread to try and make the case that none of that happened. I'm not sure what's motivating you, especially when there have been several posts in this very thread that are also based in reality and not your arbitrary little digital foot print you've designated as the be-all end-all of evidence. It's not.

Buh bye.

It's not false. You keep pointing to specific things said on this specific website during a very specific period of time: several weeks into preseason. That is in no way shape or form indicative of how the fanbase (which believe it or not, exists--en masse--outside of this godforsaken forum) felt about Matt Cassel, unless we're dealing exclusively in your tiny little window.

I know what I heard, I know what I saw, I know what I read. You can twist and turn and isolate this post or that thread to try and make the case that none of that happened. I'm not sure what's motivating you, especially when there have been several posts in this very thread that are also based in reality and not your arbitrary little digital foot print you've designated as the be-all end-all of evidence. It's not.

Buh bye.

Adios.

I just remember the "ABC" crowd (Anyone but Cassel). I think it was a fairly large camp that grew by the day.

Exactly. At this time last year (the topic of this thread), there was no significant support here (and Cat is calling out posters here--on this god forsaken forum, not elsewhere, as he is now trying to claim) for Cassell going into camp--quite the opposite. This is all made up.