OT- Inexcusable

bartshan-83

I know that proabably 95% of yall dont give a stevestojan, but what I witnessed tonight was inexcusable. I dont mean to bring this into the Bills realm but I have vented as much as I can and I need a new outlet. Bills fans have always huddled around adversity and disapointment and I feel like I needed to express my feelings to a group of people who have been there through the lows.

I thought that this was gonna be a great season for ND and Buffalo, but one of my legs has just been chopped off. All my chips are on the red, white and blue now.

Thanks for the vent....Im gonna finish off this fifht now.

peace

Bart

:D:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t: :

I know that proabably 95% of yall dont give a stevestojan, but what I witnessed tonight was inexcusable. I dont mean to bring this into the Bills realm but I have vented as much as I can and I need a new outlet. Bills fans have always huddled around adversity and disapointment and I feel like I needed to express my feelings to a group of people who have been there through the lows.

I thought that this was gonna be a great season for ND and Buffalo, but one of my legs has just been chopped off. All my chips are on the red, white and blue now.

Thanks for the vent....Im gonna finish off this fifht now.

peace

Bart

:D  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :

18734[/snapback]

That was a disgusting and nauseating performance. I thought Ty Willingham would turn ND around. Disappointing.

When your athletes are expected to be on the same level in academics as the military academys it is going to continue to be long seasons in South Bend. ND is no longer the school that all the best athletes want to go to. The best HS football players in the country are looking at what school is going to give "me" the best shot to make the pros, so the athlete that would have said I want ND in the past, now says I want X, Y, Z school (you fill in the blanks) the talent pool is much smaller for the ND coaches, when the pool was the largest in the country and they had their pick of the liiter, the higher academic standards at ND never came into play, now they do.

Guest Guest_Toledo Bill_*
When your athletes are expected to be on the same level in academics as the military academys it is going to continue to be long seasons in South Bend.  ND is no longer the school that all the best athletes want to go to. The best HS football players in the country are looking at what school is going to give "me" the best shot to make the pros, so the athlete that would have said I want ND in the past, now says I want X, Y, Z school (you fill in the blanks) the talent pool is much smaller for the ND coaches, when the pool was the largest in the country and they had their pick of the liiter, the higher academic standards at ND never came into play, now they do.

18837[/snapback]

Notre Lame has had the benefit of not only recuiting top atheletes... but smart, top atheletes. The above excuse is only an excuse for apoorly motivated program.

now says I want X, Y, Z school (you fill in the blanks)

Don't you mean Y, X, P School? Atheletes these days look for $ first, even if it means not knowing the alphabet, or how to actually read their paycheck. It's sad that the era of the smart athelete has passed, but if i were in the athelete's shoes, i'd do the exact same thing.

When your athletes are expected to be on the same level in academics as the military academys it is going to continue to be long seasons in South Bend.  ND is no longer the school that all the best athletes want to go to. The best HS football players in the country are looking at what school is going to give "me" the best shot to make the pros, so the athlete that would have said I want ND in the past, now says I want X, Y, Z school (you fill in the blanks) the talent pool is much smaller for the ND coaches, when the pool was the largest in the country and they had their pick of the liiter, the higher academic standards at ND never came into play, now they do.

18837[/snapback]

And that's the reason why you'll never see a Kellen Winslow, Jeremy Shockey or a Chris Rix play for Notre Dame. The question that needs to be asked is why doesn't the NCAA crack down. Oh wait... you can be declared academically ineligible. Your suspension just won't take effect until after the bowl games. Go figure....

Notre Lame has had the benefit of not only recuiting top atheletes... but smart, top atheletes. The above excuse is only an excuse for apoorly motivated program.

18886[/snapback]

How is this a benefit? All schools can recruit smart top athletes, ND can recruite smart top athletes ONLY!

sounds like a sour grapes post from a fan of a D-II school trying to compete in D-I!

:w00t::D

Don't you mean Y, X, P School?  Atheletes these days look for $ first, even if it means not knowing the alphabet, or how to actually read their paycheck.  It's sad that the era of the smart athelete has passed, but if i were in the athelete's shoes, i'd do the exact same thing.

18888[/snapback]