Way too early preview-Bills vs Ravens

Good write up. I wonder how much time Flacco will have to develop chemistry with Wallace considering he will be limited in TC coming off the ACL just 8 months ago. Not sure Weddle is much better than Will Hill, who they had to cut.

Waller is suspended for first 4 games so he won't factor in at all. I like Kenneth Dixon's potential but in his very first game, Bills need to try to take advantage of rookie blocking and ball protection issues that could occur.

Any thoughts on their secondary other than Weddle? How about their ability to cover Clay? Just curious.

I'm ready. Are you?

http://www.cover1.net/2016/07/2945/

17-10 Bills? Sounds like a good RLBW* for the Ravens.

(* RLBW = Ryan L Billz Win, which is a could've-been victory for a losing team based on how much better that team was the previous 10 years than the Bills. e.g. "The Ravens only lost by 7 but they won a Super Bowl in 2012 so really they are still better.")

Edited by PromoTheRobot

17-10 Bills? Sounds like a good RLBW* for the Ravens.

(* RLBW = Ryan L Billz Win, which is a could've-been victory for a losing team based on how much better that team was the previous 10 years than the Bills. e.g. "The Ravens only lost by 7 but they won a Super Bowl in 2012 so really they are still better.")

I thought that guy was messing with me but he's serious. He thinks Flacco is the next coming of Joe Montana.

Bills 24 Ravens 13

Good write up. I wonder how much time Flacco will have to develop chemistry with Wallace considering he will be limited in TC coming off the ACL just 8 months ago. Not sure Weddle is much better than Will Hill, who they had to cut.

Waller is suspended for first 4 games so he won't factor in at all. I like Kenneth Dixon's potential but in his very first game, Bills need to try to take advantage of rookie blocking and ball protection issues that could occur.

Any thoughts on their secondary other than Weddle? How about their ability to cover Clay? Just curious.

From the depth chart I saw they moved Webb to safety? He is a good player, just never stays healthy. On the outside they have Jimmy Smith and Kyle Arrington, neither are overwhelming.

Lets hope they come out a bit discombobulated/ discordant from injuries and lack of continuity . And we punish them.

and then Geno has a little pee leaking come week two

My main worry is Weddle. He is a big hitter and i would have loved to have him here.

CJ Mosely aint bad i read somewhere

I thought that guy was messing with me but he's serious. He thinks Flacco is the next coming of Joe Montana.

Bills 24 Ravens 13

I thinks it might be a brawl and closer. that worries me btw. injuries first game

Edited by 3rdand12