Tyler Dunne's Q&A with Tyrod Taylor

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Extra reps on the virtual reality... that is just crazy to say.

If that's true then Tyrod is the only single 20 something year old male that uses VR for "extra reps." They are doing amazing things with adult themed movies these days

@TyDunne

New at the BN Blog: Can Tyrod Taylor pull a Cam Newton in 2016? The #Bills will at least be loosening the reins... https://t.co/zvwUIJkMrV

The quarterback refused to back down from the comparison. Sitting on a trainer's table along the fieldhouse sideline, Tyrod Taylor hardly blinked when asked if he can do what Cam Newton did in 2015.

"I believe so," Taylor said in our Q&A last week. "I am 100 percent confident that I can do that. Cam played very well and willed his team. He took his team to the game that everyone who plays this game wants to get to. I commend him for that. We came in the same year so I definitely kept up with him. We became friends throughout our time in the league. Yes, I am 100 percent confident I can do the things that he did. Of course, he started more years than I have and I’m not putting a timetable on anything. I want to keep grinding and I believe with the talent I have surrounding me that this team could be special and I can definitely take my game to the next level.

I LOVED reading this Q&A...we may have FINALLY found ourselves a QB. If we have a QB, we will have a chance in every game. He sounds poised, confident and certainly seems to be working hard. Color me truly optimistic for the first time in a loooong time.