Mock drafts

BuffBills#1

Whooohoo! This thread gave me an excuse to look up mock drafts on the internet. Anyways, here are some of the 2nd round selections that I gathered from a few sources over the last 15 minutes...

Marcus Johnson, OT/OG from Ole Miss: KFFL

Logan Mankins, OT/OG from Fresno State: KFFL

Luis Castillo, DT from Northwestern: KFFL

Michael Munoz, OT from Tennessee: KFFL

Mike Patterson, DT from USC: KFFL

Mike Patterson, DT from USC: KFFL

Chris Spencer, C from Ole' Miss: NFLDraftCountdown.com

Kevin Everett, TE from Miami (Fla): DraftShowcase.com

Chris Kemoeatu, OG from Utah: NFLFans.com

Marcus Johnson, OT/OG from Ole' Miss: Draftboardinsider.com

Atiyyah Ellison, DT from Missouri: Football.com

Khalif Barnes, OT from Washington: Football.com

CJ Mosley, DT from Missouri: ProFootballDraft.com

Adam Terry, OT from Syracuse: ProFootballDraft.com

Michael Munoz, OT from Tennessee: GBNreport.com

Bryant McFadden, CB from Florida State: Rob's Scouting.com

Bryant McFadden, CB from Florida State: DraftStudio.com

David Baas, OG/OC from Michigan: TheHuddleReport.com

And the Huddle Report actually had a 7 rounder up, and I can safely say that I would absolutely cream myself if we managed to pull this draft off:

The Huddle Report Full Draft: Buffalo Bills

55 OC David Baas Michigan

86 OT Wesley Britt Alabama

116 S Jamaal Brimmer UNLV

147 WR Charles Frederick Washington

182 DE Tyler King Connecticut

213 CB Derrick Johnson Washington

Whooohoo!  This thread gave me an excuse to look up mock drafts on the internet.  Anyways, here are some of the 2nd round selections that I gathered from a few sources over the last 15 minutes...

246832[/snapback]

I want Michael Munoz, OT from Tennessee. if heredity and genes have anything to do with it, this might be the best player in the draft. if manning got picked #1 for the same reasons, then munoz would be a STEAL in the 2nd. the chances of him becoming JUST HALF as good as his father make me drool drool drool. did i mention it makes me drool?

anyway, he's had a stellar career in college...no? getting to work with the best and drawing from the experiences of his father is just to tempting to pass up.

his weakness are things that can be developed and obtained in the nfl and with age and maturity. (didn't mcnally work for many years with munoz sr. in cincinnati???)

Strengths: Shows tremendous technique...Has great bloodlines...Is a team leader and great character player...Mature...Has good size and the frame to still get bigger...Is very experienced...Does all the little things and knows every trick in the book.

Weaknesses: Durability is a major question mark...Has not developed into the dominating player most were expecting...May not have the killer instinct that all of the great ones possess...Not very explosive...Plays too high at times...May not have the athleticism and physical tools to handle the left tackle position in the pros.

Notes: Son of Hall of Famer Anthony Munoz, one of the best NFL ofensive tackles of all time...Obviously he isn't the player his dad was but he has the tools to enjoy a fine career in the NFL...Health and durability will play a key role in where he is drafted.

I want Michael Munoz, OT from Tennessee.  if heredity and genes have anything to do with it, this might be the best player in the draft.  if manning got picked #1 for the same reasons, then munoz would be a STEAL in the 2nd.  the chances of him becoming JUST HALF as good as his father make me drool drool drool.  did i mention it makes me drool?

anyway, he's had a stellar career in college...no?    getting to work with the best and drawing from the experiences of his father is just to tempting to pass up.

his weakness are things that can be developed and obtained in the nfl and with age and maturity.  (didn't mcnally work for many years with munoz sr. in cincinnati???)

Strengths: Shows tremendous technique...Has great bloodlines...Is a team leader and great character player...Mature...Has good size and the frame to still get bigger...Is very experienced...Does all the little things and knows every trick in the book.

Weaknesses: Durability is a major question mark...Has not developed into the dominating player most were expecting...May not have the killer instinct that all of the great ones possess...Not very explosive...Plays too high at times...May not have the athleticism and physical tools to handle the left tackle position in the pros.

Notes: Son of Hall of Famer Anthony Munoz, one of the best NFL ofensive tackles of all time...Obviously he isn't the player his dad was but he has the tools to enjoy a fine career in the NFL...Health and durability will play a key role in where he is drafted.

246906[/snapback]

I agree. I think it would be great to get him if he's available.

Michael Munoz--son of Anthony Munoz...the same Anthony Munoz that has a son/father relationship with Bills OL coach Jim McNally---

246934[/snapback]

Good point. The Bills also have a tendency to try to get value by selecting players who slip in the draft due to past injuries.